Learn how to save THOUSANDS per year in tuition costs, and how to send your children to schools you never thought you could afford.
Here’s just some of what you will learn:
- The 5 most common college planning myths, and why the advice of other parents, guidance counselor or your accountant is some of the worst source of information on college planning…and will cost you a fortune!
- What scams all parents of college bound students should be aware of and avoid.
- How many parents of students with only average grades doubled or tripled their eligibility for FREE grant money and sent their children to great schools!
- How even parents earning $100 - 500k incomes with millions in assets are also getting tens of thousands of free grant money
- How to get colleges to practically line up and beg you to attend their school.
- How to avoid making The ONE single mistake 91% of all parents make that costs them thousands!
- What to do right now if you haven’t saved a single dime for college, or you haven’t saved enough.
If you think or have been told your family makes too much money to get financial aid or reduced tuition; take the time to learn the shocking truth about how even families with incomes of $100k-500k are getting tens of thousands of dollars of free money each year.
These Free Community Workshops will be taught by College Planning Advisors to educate and assist families who are serious about college save a lot of real money. This class is approximately one hour and is strictly informational - nothing is for sale, and no specific products or services will be mentioned, so don’t hesitate to come!